|Livestocked supports multiple locations to be run under a single organization, a location can be a property, retail facility, farmers market etc..|
The benefit of multiple locations is the ability to specify the sales tax rate for the location as well as the ability to report on activity or sales for a particular jurisdiction.
|1. From the 'Organization Overview' screen, click the 'Add' button on the 'Locations' panel.|
|2. Once you see the 'New Location' screen, fill out the form and press 'Save'.|
- Description is a friendly name for the location.
- Street 1 is the street name of the location.
- Street 2 is often used for additional location details like unit number.
- City is the city name of the location.
- State is the state name of the location.
- Country is the country of the location, this field is pre-populated and cannot be changed.
- Zip Code is the zip code of the location.
- Property Code is dependent on country, in Australia this should be used to store a PIC number, in the United States is should be Premise ID.
- Sales Tax is the applicable sales tax for the location, this value will be used when creating financial transactions at this location.
- Status allows you to enable / disable locations for use. You cannot disable the primary location.