|And just like that, it's 2019!!! And with a new year comes new updates. |
|First up, we rebuilt the treatment module from the ground up. The new system is now integrated into the product database which means you can re-use the list for your expense records and store inventory on the products.|
Better yet, we've included a comments field and incorporated an autocomplete feature on the drug lookup to speed up the time it takes to record treatment data.
|Next up, if you've noticed the app asking for more details about the farm during setup, it was to improve the layout of the invoice.|
One of our main goals in 2018 was to improve the financial system. The focus will continue this year as we make further improvements to finances and sales capabilities.
|This one is long overdue, there is now an event for SS measurements which can be triggered through an ad-hoc event or as part of Yardflow.|
|A couple more changes:|
- Current Weight included in performance data as (CW).
- Foreign currency support on invoices for export sales.
- Born, weighed, preg check and treated event can now be updated.
- Association Cloud link now accepts castrated events.
- Association Cloud link now allows opt-out for performance evaluation.
- New cattle breeds Montbeliarde, Gir, Normande & Swedish Red Poll.
- New sheep breeds Awassi & Wiltipoll.